Flexible plastic tubes and sleeves
up to 100 tubes/min, without orientation
up to 90 tubes/min, with orientation
diameter 19 - 60 mm (option of 13 - 60 mm)
length 50 - 220 mm
Printing Stations up to 8
The servo-based TS 7130 is a high-productivity multi-colour screen printing machine for decorating flexible plastic tubes and sleeves. Reliability and speed make the TS 7130 ideal for 24/7 production.
The machine stations are built around a 22-station heavy duty rotary indexing ring. Each of the station on the indexing ring has a station head that takes a mandrel. A station head has its own servomotor that rotates the mandrel.
Servomotors drive the screens in the screen printing stations. The precise control offered by servo technology ensures high printing precision; the independence of the movements in the printing and drying stations enables operators to select optimum speeds for printing and drying. Each colour of a printed image can be individually stretched or compressed during printing by adjusting the speed of servomotor.
Each screen printing station features motorised screen adjustment:
- Circumferential adjustment – a servomotor driving a screen can advance/retard the screen in steps of 0.01 mm.
- Lateral adjustment – two servomotors can move a screen along the axis of a printing station in steps of 0.01 mm.
- Skewing – different travel of the two servomotors for lateral screen adjustment skew a screen.
Motorised adjustments can be controlled from the touch screen or the operator stations; therefore it is not required to open the interlocked guards while the machine is running.
A TS 7130 has Secure-Hold mandrels (SH-mandrels) as standard. SH-mandrels can handle tube batches that have variations of the inner diameters. These variations can be up to 0.15 mm.
ISIMAT’s Spot UV LED (option) enables the printing of whole length wrap-arounds, the trailing edge of a wrap overprints the leading edge, the overprint is virtually invisible.
- Solid welded frame
- Rotary indexing ring
- Servomotors for each screen and each mandrel
- Infeed conveyor
- Automatic loading station
- Surface cleaning station
- Flame treatment station
- Orientation station
- Screen printing stations
- UV curing stations
- Automatic unloading station
- Outfeed conveyor
- ELAU machine control system and motion control system
- Process visualisation with PC and touch screen
- Different access levels, levels are password protected
- Job storage and recall facilities
- Interface for remote diagnostics
- Lacquering station
- Unloading onto pin chain with pin chain UV oven
- Print inspection system
- Spot UV LED, one or more
- Automatic ink pumps
A TS 7130 can be integrated with ancillary machines such as tray unloader, accumulator, packaging machine to form an integrated tube decoration line.